Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to Chic By Tab. I'm Tabatha (Tab), a Canadian with a passion for everything shabby chic.


Family picture-October 2,2012

Here is a picture of my family, they put up with my junk hunting and hoarding. Our garage is holding some of my recent finds......not going over too well, as he is a garage man.



I totally forgot to take a picture before. So I went online and found the table on Kijiji, this is the exact one. I sprayed a coat of Kilz and sanded it a little with a fine grit. Next was the beautiful paint, I LOVE THIS COLOR!
Voila!

Turned out perfect! Distressed just enough. I adore the red peeking through the blue.


First blog post (check). 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I post. It's kinda like going to the post office, I giggle like a school girl when I receive a new comment.