Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Back on

Hello...I'd like to start by apologizing to my followers. I have not been very committed to this blog. I discovered this spring, that I don't like to paint in summer. Not even a smidge. Second, I give credit to the people that post every day! {not me} I won't give you any excuses, but commit to posting my furniture upcycles until summer.


I don't have a before for this one. I love the curves and handles. This was my fav dresser thus far.


I found this sofa table. Pretty bland, and I wasn't sure on what to do with it.



Voila! Kind of a beachy color? The lady that picked it up, was using it for a photo shoot, my table will be shown off in many homes.



Here's another one, with no before. I am lovin the teal and rich wood tone. 



Here's one more night stand, I LOVE the tone in the picture.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I post. It's kinda like going to the post office, I giggle like a school girl when I receive a new comment.