Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Pinterest Inspiration # 8 Industrial Storage

Hello, How's your day going? Mine, fabulous. I'm just finishing up my holiday week and feeling rested. I'm going to make this quick, so I can continue to hang with the kidlets.


Pinterest inspiration for this week. Industrial.

Cabinet MANUFACTURE



no source found


Do you see the theme? I wish I could get my pretty fingers on one of these items( with out selling my first born) Thanks for stopping by and take care.

Don't forget to follow me on Pinterest. Hit the button at the top!

2 comments:

  1. I love this industrial look too. What I wouldn't give for one of these...well, not my first born either, maybe my third...I kid! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment on my dropcloth curtains. Your comments are set to noreply. Thought you might want to know. Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I post. It's kinda like going to the post office, I giggle like a school girl when I receive a new comment.