Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

Ahoy Matey, Drop the Anchor

Hello, happy Monday. Weather is beautiful outside here. Time to paint a sign on my deck.



Since it's lake time, I thought an anchor would be fitting.


Looks perfect on my newest red dresser. Check out here to see this Red Beauty.


I had some boards kicking around at home, so I measured and cut them up. Stained them in Dark Walnut by Minwax, and fastened the boards together. I used my stencil method with carbon paper, which you can see here. Next I just filled in the lines with Crafters Acrylic Paint. Super easy project.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a fabulous Day!



Party Time!!
linda-coastalcharm
domestically-speaking
astrollthrulife
stonegableblog
cupcakesandcrinoline
kathewithane
kammyskorner
vmg206
cedarhillfarmhouse
gingersnapcrafts
savvysouthernstyle
thehappyhousie
thededicatedhouse
theessenceofhome
northernnesting
commonground-do
staceyembracingchange

4 comments:

  1. Looks great , you did an outstanding job. Have a great week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out lovely! I really like the color of the wood on this sign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and I might have to steal this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute, Tabatha, and looks so easy to make. I'll be featuring your project at The Scoop this Monday night. Thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I post. It's kinda like going to the post office, I giggle like a school girl when I receive a new comment.